Friday, May 20, 2011

to God's ears...

Kate's bedtime prayer (I've memorized it as it's pretty much the same every night):

Thank you, Jesus, for this beautiful day. Thank you for everything you've given to us. Please help us have good dreams and no bad dreams. Help us always be together. Help all the children with no mommies or daddies. Help all the children with no shoes and all the naked jaybirds with no clothes. Help all the mommies and daddies to not punish their kids. Help the mean guys know you're real. Thank you for my American Girl doll. In Jesus' name, Amen.

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Mama Lutz said...

Absolutely precious. My favorite part is the naked jay-bird part. Prayer at bedtime is one of my favorite parts of the day at our house.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Regina Prince said...

Oh my! I LOVE the prayer! That is too sweet and innocent! My favorite part was the naked jay-bird part too! She's so funny - she reminds me a lot of her mom! ;) Love ya - Regina

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger eli said...

god,jesus and all that junk dont exist i mean like what the hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home