Saturday, May 21, 2011

"gymnasticker"

My best girl...the gymnast. Or, as she calls herself, a "gymnasticker." After working hard all year, she finally got the chance to show off her skills at her school's recital. First, a walk across the balance beam. Except Kate didn't just walk. She spun in circles all the way to the end. I probably shouldn't mention that she was the only kiddo to spice it up. Nah, I won't mention that.

Then there was this funky move:


For the grand finale, Kate caught a ball behind her back. Wow! That's a BIG DEAL! She was so proud of herself!


At the end of the program, she was awarded a medal (which she loves) and was given a bouquet of roses by her adoring fans. We're so proud of our girl!

3 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Love it, love it, love it. I know you were so proud watching Kate go across that beam. I wish I could've been there to cheer her on.
Miss you so much!

Heather

p.s. give the babes hugs and kisses from their aunt Heather.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i am really impress i wish my kid sister can also do what she is doing

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger ssjj said...

wow. very cute.
beautiful girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKZ78cIH8c&feature=colike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXKV78VERio&feature=colike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home