Friday, October 17, 2008

friday morning funnies

No pictures to share, just a cute little story that Kate will hate me for sharing when she's a preteen. This morning, I used our ottoman as a barricade against the fireplace to keep Samuel from crawling inside it. Yes, he crawls INSIDE the fireplace. (Have I mentioned that I am now clearly seeing the differences between boys and girls?) What I didn't consider is that, to Kate, this new placement of the ottoman is an obvious stage. Within minutes, my girl climbs on top of it, stands up, holds both arms straight out to her sides, and starts, well...shimmying? She does this for a few seconds before looking right at me and saying, "Mommy, my boobies aren't working!" Cute, yes. But, I know what you're thinking, and NO! I do not shimmy around the house! I did NOT teach her this particular dance move. The running man, I'm on it. Moonwalking...that, too. But not this. I don't know where she got this idea, but her Nana and Mamaw were both in town last weekend....hmmm....

4 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not me !! Family tells me I have no rhythm, can't sing either!
Love, Mamaw
p.s. Who's left???

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

That is hilarious!!! Ha! Hey, we are coming to your neck of the woods next weekend for a wedding. Awww...we will think of y'all!
Lindsey

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hillarious!!! She probably got it from Abbey HA!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

stephen, what have you been teaching her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home