Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kate!

Shew! What a day! We had so much fun celebrating Kate's 3rd birthday. (I can still barely believe that my baby is THREE!). We had, of course, a princess party, and all of her girlfriends came dressed as their favorite princess. All in all, we had Belle (Kate), Jasmine, Snow White, and Cinderella--a lovely group of girls, for sure!

We started the party with a craft. The girls decorated their wands with jewels and stickers while the two boys (BRAVE knights, indeed, for hanging out with all these girly girls) decorated their armor. It was a lot of fun and gave the kids some cute favors to take home.


And here are those brave warriors, Will and Trevor, with their swords. These two boys were such troopers. They were absolutely surrounded by all things pink and frilly, and they still had a great time and joined in on all the fun.















Kate and her BFF, Abbey, are showing off their most beautiful wands.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Thea Nelson said...

What a fun party--we all had a great time! Happy birthday, Princess Kate! :)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Love, love, LOVE the princess party idea!!! I just happen to know a little girl who might like that, too. (I am SO stealing your idea for next year!) :)

I absolutely cannot believe that Kate is three! I remember when she was a newborn--I had just found out that I was preggers and when I held her she cried and cried. LOL! I was convinced I was going to be a terrible mother. (Nothing like those hormones...)

I'm so glad you've been posting more often--I love to see pics of the kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home