Saturday, October 11, 2008

more wedding fun!

What pretty girls! Kate couldn't stop talking about Lindsey and her pretty princess dress. She wanted one just like it. I pray it's a long, long time before she walks down the aisle in her very own pretty princess dress.

I must say, I was RELIEVED when the wedding was over. Kate did a great job, but Sam, poor Sam, he cried throughout the entire ceremony. He could see me and his daddy on stage, but couldn't figure out how to get to us. Love his heart.
Getting dolled up before pictures!

NOW they let me up here!

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kim Kasper said...

Beautiful pictures!

Kelly, email me re. what you read at their wedding.

kasper_kim@bellsouth.net

Thanks, Kim Kasper

Enjoyed seeing you all, what a treat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home