Monday, October 13, 2008

where's sam?

I realized after my last mammoth post that I completely left out my Sam man, Sammy, the Great Sambini. He was there, and he was such a good baby. Despite the extreme girliness of the occasion, he was as sweet as he could be. He seems to really find delight in just watching other folks have a good time. What a cutie.
So, since we're posting, hows about an update on my little man:
  • He's now 10 1/2 months old.
  • He FINALLY HAS A TOOTH! Thank goodness. It's just one little bottom tooth, but it was ushered in with a three-day fever and plenty of crankiness.
  • He's a handful. Two handfuls. He's constantly crawling onto the fireplace, making his way up the stairs, smashing his little fingers in drawers. All of this kind of came out of nowhere. One day he was limited to his cute but not exactly super-mobile commando crawl, and the next he was on the third step just a laughin'.
  • He can say "Da da," but I'm not fully convinced that he knows what he's doing. Stephen disagrees.
  • He's a little dude. He's still in his 9-month sleepers. No complaints here...I don't like my babies growing up too fast.
  • My boy likes to eat. All day. He still nurses every three hours, eats three square meals a day, and snacks at least twice. Imagining him as a sixteen year old scares me.

That's it for now, but you know more will follow. I've been a pretty consistent blogger as of late, don't you think? To all those who like to give me a hard time, you're welcome.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Heather said...

What a cutie! I think Sam is looking more like Stephen everyday.
You HAVE been doing a good job at keeping up your blog...as of late, but I could stand to see more pictures of you, Kel!!!!
I can't believe Kate it already three. I remember when Maria and I came to Concord for her 2nd birthday. It really does feel like it was just a couple of months ago. She is becoming such a little lady:) I love the curls!
I miss you terribly!!!

Love you,

Heather

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awe....he's so sweet in that pic with your mom. I'm so glad he's finally feeling better...hope you are too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home