Friday, May 02, 2008

bad mommy

I'm so embarrassed. It's been a month since my last post. Poor Samuel. We thoroughly documented Kate's every move as a baby, and Sam has experienced 20% of his life in these last thirty days without a single moment immortalized on the blog. And even now, I can't load any pictures....I'm hanging my head in shame. Forgive me, sweet boy. Your mommy is slacker.
Here's a few highlights from Sam's last month to help ease the guilt:
  • He's the sweetest thing. He laughs all the time, mostly at his big sis whom he adores, but the cutest thing by far is when he laughs in his sleep. He'll get to giggling so hard sometimes while sleeping that he loses his paci and wakes himself up.
  • He's such a mellow fellow. Stephen thinks he'll be one of those wonderful souls who finds joy in seeing others happy.
  • He's so much fun to tickle. I'm hoping the whole tickling-leads-to-stuttering thing is a myth, otherwise we're looking at some steep speech therapy bills!
  • He's five months old now and turning into a chunky monkey. I love the fat rolls!

So that helps a little. Not much, but a little. Pictures will soon follow. Stephen is getting me reliable internet for Mother's Day. Ah...so sweet.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Kelly -- it's May 17th... where are the pictures!! hee hee We Want Pictures!!!! Mother's day has come and gone... so now it's time to put that internet to use! I'm just giving you a hard time... but I do love seeing your family on here often! Love ya cuz -- Regina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home