Wednesday, March 26, 2008

my loves

I'm enjoying a rare moment of starbucks serenity, sipping on a decaf grande non-fat upside down caramel machiato (sp?) and tyring to soak in every second. It's been a busy few days. We traveled to NC for Easter weekend and enjoyed hanging out with the Burtons and the Russells, but the trip home still has me frazzled. Nothing like cramming into a small, confining space with young children. The Easter pictures will be posted soon, but I had to go ahead and post this one. My sweet friend Christie took it while we visited together a few weeks ago. I love it because it captures the essence of my everyday...Sam drooling on my lap and Kate hanging all over me. I love it. Yes, even the drool.


3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL PIC!! We started missing you guys as soon as you had to leave. We LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!
Love, Mamaw & Papaw

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really look like you are having fun! Nana and Pops loves all of you very much and we are already talking about the next visit! Come see us again real soon.

Love and Kisses,
Nana and Pops

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger The Grogans said...

LOVE this picture~ I hope you've framed it!

Melanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home