Tuesday, February 26, 2008

beth moore, rock star

My usually sweet husband has been a bit of a snot lately, making fun of me for gushing over my new BFF, Beth Moore. Name sound familiar? If not, today is your lucky day, girlfriends, because I get to introduce you to the craziest southern bell out there. I love this girl because she loves Jesus. She loves family. She loves life. I've been going through one of her studies ("The Patriarchs"), and I'm learning a ton. But, hear me people, she's not preaching old, tired religion. She's the real deal...honest, flawed, vulnerable--my kind of lady--and she gushes over God like a schoolgirl in love. It's beautiful. So, check out her blog (it's on my list)...she's one crazy cat!

Addendum: Stephen, who was reading over my shoulder as he often does when I'm on the computer, has just insisted that he doesn't make fun of me, that he, too, thinks Beth is great, and that he likes that I like her study. He then further insisted that I include this correction.

4 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

haha...I miss you guys!! and I took like Beth Moore :)

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
It's been a while; Sam is adorable & Kate is beautiful; love the pictures of the aquarium-we went there in August along with the coke museum.
We miss you guys dearly!
FYI: love Beth Moore - did the Patriarch's - incredible.
The one on Daniel - will open your eyes. I too could go on and on but I won't.
Take Care.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Found you through a blog link. If you love Beth (Moore), then you should read her daughter Amanda's blog -- babybangs.blogspot.com.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! I was just checking out your blog and read your section about Beth Moore, if you ever get the chance to see her, she is awesome to see in person. My sister right now is doing the study by her "Daniel" and loves it! Hope you are doing well!

Beth (your mom's neighbor!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home