Thursday, February 14, 2008

guess who's 30!!!

Stephen celebrated the big 3-0 last Friday! It blows my mind to think that we have now officially known each other for half our lives. I never imagined that I'd marry that lanky kid with the stone washed jeans and braided leather belt. (Let's not talk about what I was wearing!). But here we are, fifteen years after our first introduction, raising two awesome kids and loving life and each other. And although Stephen's 30th has caused a small flood of blissful emotions, it has also made me feel SO OLD. I'm married to a 30 year old! But, let's be clear, I am NOT thirty. Not yet. Not for another long five months.
By the way, that yummy looking cake...I made it...from scratch!

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cake looks soooo yummy! I wish we could have been there to enjoy and celebrate Stephen's BIG 30 with you guys.We love all the new pics too! Sam has changed alot! I just want to hug and squeeze all of you, and We will try to make that happen, very soon.
Love you forever & ever,
Mom & Dad

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jeff and Maria said...

Happy Birthday Stephen! Don't worry, I've been married to a 30 year old since July and its not so bad! Sam is getting so big and he's a cutie. I know you guys and Kate are having lots of fun with him. Love ya- Maria

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate and Sam look great. We hope to meet him maybe this summer. I have been watching an 8 month old girl, Lauren, and now Lauren's 3 month old sister. So it is very busy around the Kidd house. I so miss watching Kate! Love you all!
Christa

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY NEW PICS! Things look pretty great up there. We are sorely missing you down south though. Love you, kendal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home