Monday, January 14, 2008

up and running...

the Burtons and the blog, that is. Sorry for the horribly long delay. We inadvertently left our memory card lodged in the digital photo frame we gave to Mamaw and Papaw Burton for Christmas (thank you, Priscilla!).
Oh, where to begin! Life is crazy, beautifully crazy, these days. Samuel is a sweet, sweet boy who loves to sleep in his swing. Kate is a silly, funny, nut who runs around the house as a naked jay bird one minute and as Cinderella the next. This morning, she was in full "Rella" get-up by 7:15. That's the dress, the shoes, the crown, and the purse. By 7:15. Nuts.
But enough blabbering. I know that most of you have been checking the blog hoping for pics of my youngin's, so here you go. It's late (wow, 10:30 p.m. didn't seem "late" all that long ago...), and I'm one tired momma, so I haven't posted as many as I'd like, but we'll do better. Promise.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home