Wednesday, February 20, 2008

sweetness

Samuel is quickly approaching the 3-month mark, and I, of course, can't believe how quickly he's growing up. You'd think I'd get it by now...kids grow up faster than you think or hope they will.

He's such a sweetheart. It's been so much fun to watch his little personality emerge from the haze of newbornhood. He's still too little for me to pick up on too many of his likes and dislikes, but I've managed to pinpoint a few. Swing--loves it. Mommy, Daddy, and big sis--loves 'em. Carseat--not so much. Daytime naps--so so. That's about it. Life's not yet terribley complicated when you're all of 11 weeks old.

3 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how much memory does this pic bring to my mind. He looks soooo much like his daddy (looked a little less then "30" years ago).I just want to squeeeeze, smell, kiss, and love on him.

I love you Sam!
Mamaw

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious smile! We would love to see all of you. Give Sam and Kate a big kiss and hug from Nana and Pops! See you soon.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious smile! We would love to see all of you. Give Sam and Kate a big kiss and hug from Nana and Pops! See you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home