Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Being this stinkin' cute is harder than it looks. First, you have to hunt down mommy's "Hooter Hider" (don't take offense, people, I didn't name the thing but I sure do love it!). Next, you must open the closet door and reach all the way up to mommy's brown flats. Finally, you have to find the perfect shade of crayon (yes, crayon) to complete the look. It may look effortless in the end, but, trust me, Kate has had LOTS of practice.
Ashley, did I ever thank you for your gift? I think of you every time I use this one (I have a second one called "chocolate"). Is it kind of weird that I often think of you as I prepare to nurse Sam? Hmmm.....
Please forgive me if I never said thanks. I absolutely love it and people ask me all the time where I found it. I, in turn, always give props to my super sweet and ultra stylish friend, you. Thanks so much!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Burtons!!! I'm finally checking out your blog! Yeah! Mom and I are finally figuring out how to keep the internet on more than 30 seconds. What can I say other than you have a BEAUTIFUL family. I can't believe what a big girl Kate is and the baby, OOOH the baby is sooo cute - my word, he looks like Kate. We miss you guys. Hope all is well. Lots of love, Carrie Anne, Hannah, and Abby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home