Monday, May 31, 2010

3 months old!

Benjamin. I adore him. He is such a chunk of love. And when I say "chunk" I mean it. He's already over 17 lbs., and he's strong as an ox. He has this weird habit of holding himself stiff as a board...as if he's going down the luge. Funny, yes, but it also makes things like burping and dressing all the more challenging.
He's a great baby; he sleeps through the night and has been since 10 weeks old. His routine these days is to go to bed between 7:30 and 8:00, sleep till 6:30, nurse, and go back to sleep until 8:30-9:00ish. He's a good eater (obviously) and loves to laugh at his daddy. I'm so thankful for him!
I had to include this picture. If Sam has a love language, I'd say it's gift-giving (although, now that I think about it, he's been giving me lots of sugars lately...maybe he's bilingual.) I found Benjamin showered in Sam's brotherly love the other day. So cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home