Monday, August 31, 2009

PREGGERS!

I'm sure many of you have heard our latest news, but we're pregnant! Again! And so is my beautiful sister, Stacy (she's a bit further along). Stacy's baby girl, Avery, is due Oct. 5, and our little peanut is due the first of February.
I'm so thrilled and for so many reasons.

1. I think it's so cool to be pregnant at the same time as my sister.
2. I've always seen us as a family of five, so this sweet baby is completing our home.
3. I always keep in mind what a miracle it is to be able to have another baby.
4. I have so much fun with Kate and Sam; how awesome to be able to do it all over again!

I could go on and on...


On a personal note--Sweet baby, forgive your mom for not posting our news earlier. I'm every bit as excited as I was with Kate and Sam, just a whole lot busier. I can't wait to meet you and sugar that sweet face of yours.

6 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one very "blessed" Pops and a very proud Dad!

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
i am so happy for you guys. congradulations!!! Hope you all are doing well. we are also having another, due early March. Love you all.
Christa Kidd

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! Great picture of you two! I hate I was unable to come to the shower but so glad my parents were there!

Paula Hamman

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Rick Howard said...

K- I was pregnant the same time as my sister and it's so much fun. Even more fun when the kids arrive and the cousins are close in age. Our boys are 3 mo apart and best friends. ENJOY!!!

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I was wondering when a third would be entering the picture. So happy for you.

Kathy

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Abigail said...

Yay Kelly-I'm so happy for you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home