Monday, August 31, 2009

lisa, dennis, and will!

It just so happened that while we were vacationing at Carolina Beach, my BFF Lisa and her sweet family were in N. Myrtle. Since the Bakers live in Asia and we rarely get to visit, we were thrilled to be so close and planned a get-together. Best part of the visit: watching our kids play together. Here's why: I vividly remember conversations between Lisa, Maria, Heather and me in our Church St. apartment where we would imagine our futures...whom would we marry? how many children would we have? what would we be doing? God is still working out the finer details, but look how beautifully blessed we are!
I'm so thankful for the friendship I share with Lisa. We're cut from the same fabric (the one with frayed edges and the funky pattern!). She "gets me," and I love her to pieces for it!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home