Tuesday, March 31, 2009

spring has sprung!

It's been a busy season, made busier still by Stephen's baseball schedule, but we've managed to squeeze in a lot of silliness in the midst of the craziness. Here's a look at what we've been up to.





I mean, seriously. I know I'm their mom, but come on! These are CUTE kids!






Every once in awhile, we all head down to Marietta Square to play on the train and maybe indulge in an ice cream cone. This particular afternoon was all laughs until Kate fell and scraped her knee. My goodness, if ever a child didn't like boo boos...
Community Helper Day! So after much deliberation, Kate decided to be a "fire girl." Our initial plan was to be a seeing-eye dog (she makes for a super-cute dalmatian), but "fire girl" won out in the end.

Breakfast with the Burtons! I love these two stinkerpots. Silly!!!


Kate and Stephen's very first father & daughter dance. She was so excited. We bought a new dress (one that will double as her Easter dress, so you'll see it again, soon), painted her finger nails, and even stopped by Pigtails and Crew Cuts for a hair cut. She didn't want Stephen to see her until she was completely ready and then made a grand entrance reminiscent of Beauty and the Beast. They had a ball, and while I hated to miss out on the fun, I was so thankful that Kate and her daddy were able to share such a special night. He knows full well the responsibility he has to teach her how she ought to be treated, and he takes it seriously. What an awesome daddy!

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Oh my goodness--I cannot believe how much your two munchkins have grown!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home