Sunday, November 30, 2008

happy birthday, beautiful boy!

It astounds me how quickly a year goes by! One year ago tonight, I was gazing at this beautiful brand new baby, all tiny and perfectly scrunched. And now, he's sleeping soundly in his crib, a tummy full of green beans and rice, and worn out from a day of play and travel.
In a lot of ways, this first year has been a series of introductions. He's a different boy every day--always changing, always learning. I just try to keep up as his personality emerges more and more. He's a cuddler and a charmer. Sweet thing, my Sam. Happy birthday, baby boy.

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Sam!!!

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our Sweet Sam! We love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Nana and Pops

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It goes way too fast. Our little grandson will be one year on December 20th. I can't believe it's been 24 years since we watched Justin destroy his first birthday cake?!

Kelly, what is your email address?
I wanted to ask you a question.

XOXO Kim Kasper / kasper_kim@bellsouth.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home