Friday, November 30, 2007

HE'S HERE!!!!

No pictures just yet, but our handsome little Samuel is here! He was born right around noon today, 7 lbs., 10 oz., around 18 inches long. Thanks so much for all of your prayers...his delivery was easy schmeasy, much faster than expected, and the epidural...wow...I love the epidural!
Kate seems to have taken really well to the big sis role. We're working on "gentle hands," but we can already see that she genuinely loves her baby brother.
Pictures are on the way, so stay tuned!

7 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Yay! Congratulations! Lots of love to baby Sam!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Glad everything went well. I can't wait to see pictures of Sam. Kelly, tell your family I said hello and that we miss them.
Paula

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

So I guess Eggplant Parm is your new favorite food!!! Congrats guys, I can't wait to meet him!

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Burtons!

-liz

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I bet he's handsome!! You'll have so many blessings this Christmas that's for sure!!! I'm so happy for you and I miss you so very much!!! Much love to your family! Love ya cuz! - Regina

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO WORLD!!!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Jeff and Maria said...

Okay-We need pictures!!! Congratulations-we can't wait to see all of you over Christmas. All blessings sent your way as you transition to a family of four! Love you-
Jeff, Maria, and Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home