Thursday, November 29, 2007

still waiting...

No breaking news just yet. We're still waiting, somewhat patiently, for Samuel's grand entrance into the world. You'll notice that the ticker at the top of the blog says I'm not due for four more days. True, true. But I am so ready to have this baby! I had an ultrasound on Wednesday because the doctor thought Sam was measuring a little small. Well, no worries there. He's estimated to weigh 8 lbs., 11 oz. Hello! No wonder I'm feeling "done."
So, to help things move along a little bit, Stephen, Kate and I had dinner had a restaurant whose eggplant parmesean is famed to send women into labor. I ate as much as I could. When we got home, we went for a long walk, also rumored to induce labor. We'll see!

5 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kelly. Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts. Hope everything goes well when Sam decides to make his entrance! Love you.

Paula H.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go Kelly...you needed the Eggplant sooner! Congrats!
Aunt Kendal!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Rick and Jill Howard said...

Hey Kelly - Praying for you guys today. Congrats on going into labor! Baby Sam will be here before you know it ;) Hang in there!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger The Ceppo Family said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home