Monday, November 13, 2006

technical difficulties

At the friendly, and perhaps not-so-friendly, urging of our loved ones, I set out tonight to update the ole blogg. Much to my frustration, The Burp Cloth seems to have disappeared into the black hole of cyberspace. If you're able to view the blog now, hallebagoosie (Sorry, Mom. I know you don't approve of my foul language).
So, given the present circumstances, I didn't want to take the time to post a new Kate picture. Once I'm confident that the blog is back in the full swing of things, I will be more than happy to promptly post a picture. (Does everyone use alliteration for fun, or is it just another one of my dorkisms?)

In case this does post...a big, happy congratulations to my girl Heather, her hubby, Tripp, and their beautiful new baby boy, Drew! Can't wait to see that hunk of love!

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you guys back. I thought it was something I did.I'm happy to hear about Heather, looking forward to seeing her baby pics.
Love,
Mom

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel totally reconnected now. I don't like not being able to click and see my angel whenever I want!
Can't wait to see all of you!

Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home