Tuesday, October 10, 2006

officially one


Kate has officially turned the corner...she's one! And though I've battled a few weepy moments today, I'm mostly thankful...so thankful!

I can't get over how quickly this year has gone by...just one year ago today I was holding this tiny little thing in total disbelief that she was mine and amazed that the hospital really was going to let me walk out with her. And now she's this amazing, 6-toothed, blonde, curly-headed smoocher who has me completely head over heels in love. What's really hard to believe is that she hasn't been in my arms forever. It really has been just one short, wonderful year. Just 365 days. I can't remember life before her; I can't imagine life without her.

So, to reminisce just a bit, I thought we'd take a look at that tiny baby who made her grand entrance just 12 months ago. Yes, her pants are pulled all the way up to her arm pits...she was so itty bitty!

Happy birthday, baby girl. We love you forever.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen & Kelly, congratulation on Kate's b'day. You have been blessed with a beautiful vivacious daughter. I hope all is well and you will continue to be blessed.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Mama Lutz said...

Happy birthday, Kate! And, since I feel this may be even more noteable... Thank you, Lord for bringing Kelly through pregnancy and labor!

KRB, I really, really do want to get together with you when you come back to NC. Holidays may be tough since we'll be travelling out of state, too, but let's try!

Much love,
Lauren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home