Thursday, February 02, 2006

Take a look at me!

Kate, Stephen, Dillon, and I all took a walk this afternoon around the pond. Despite the clouds, it was a beautiful day in South Florida. Kate has finally taken a liking to her pacifier. It took a little coaxing (I dipped it in apple juice), but she has taken to it like a pro. We are desperately hoping that this will improve the traveling conditions on our trips to Miami.
Kate is really coming into her own these days...laughing, reaching for toys, watching cartoons and, of course, Oprah! Watching her grow in to herself is the most fun I've ever had. Sometimes, I still can't believe that I get to be her mom.

I just took a peek at Kate...she has fallen asleep in her swing (dreaming of nana and pops, I'm sure) and she is still sucking on her pacifier! What a cutie-patootie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home