Thursday, January 26, 2006

Flip Flop

I shamelessly admit that Stephen and I have morphed into those annoying parents who assume that everyone is as interested in the mundane details of baby life as we are. Today, I told the girls at work that my chest was going to explode if I didn't get to Kate and quick. TMI? Maybe. I realize that few are as intrigued by major diaper explosions, spit bubbles, and the miracles of the bulb syringe as I am, but I'm somehow still compelled to share the specifics.
But tonight, we have some truly exciting news. Drum roll, please........
KATE ROLLED OVER!!!!
I went into her room to cover her up, and there she was, lying on her back, staring at me with those great big bright eyes and a grin that melts my heart. She was so proud of herself! I wish we had a photo to show off, but the camera's batteries were out. But don't you worry, we'll get one posted soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home