Saturday, November 06, 2010

9 months (and 1 week) old

My baby Benjamin. Sometimes my heart actually aches when I hold him. Aches in that warm, wonderfully content kind of way. He’s turning into a little boy more and more, and I’m more than a little ashamed of myself for doing such a poor job documenting his babyhood. He’s a doll. He loves, loves, loves to eat. I mean he loves it. He eats a minimum of 7 jars of baby food a day, nurses 4 times a day, and has a snack or two thrown in, too. And as he eats, he oohs and ahhs as if he’s feasting on…I don’t know…Nan Nan’s homemade fudge or something. It’s a hoot. Even if it’s just puffs…pop one in his mouth and just wait for it. Mmmmm….ahhhh…..too funny.

He’s learning to crawl although his primary mode of transportation is rolling. No matter where I sit him down, he’ll roll and roll until he’s at my feet. Yep, looks like this one might just be a mama’s boy, and I’m just fine with that.

He eats well, sleeps well, and travels well. He’s a great baby. Handsome, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home