Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear Annagail

Yes, we do in fact have a newborn, and we've actually managed to take a good number of photos of said newborn. So why no blog posts showing off Benjamin? I've got no time, people! I want to sit down and really take my time to tell his birth story and properly introduce him to the blogger world, and I haven't had sufficient free time to do it. It's coming, promise.
In the meantime, I couldn't resist taking just a few minutes to share this little note that Kate insisted dictating to me. It is addressed to her best friend, Annagail, and it's straight from Kate's lips to this keyboard.

Dear Annagail,

I would like to have a play date. Can we color there, please? Do you like purple? Stars are up in the sky. I want to play with ponies there. We can count freckles. I want to go somewhere to eat together in my car. Somewhere fancy. The pizza place. I can let you play with my watch.

Thank you,
Kate

So sweet. So random. So Kate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home