Thursday, September 13, 2007

and the name is....

I just realized that I mentioned our baby boy's name in my last post. Silly me. We had intended to make a formal announcement. Well, better late than never!
Let me give a little background. Two years ago, a doctor told us that we could never have another baby. We prayed and believed that somehow God would bless us. It seemed impossible, but, as most of you know, He did just that and we're expecting our son in December. God heard our prayer, and so our little man's name will be Samuel Russell Burton, or "Am," as Kate affectionately calls him.

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, I love the baby boy's name. Kate is so pretty and is growing so fast. Great looking house. It sounds like things are going great for you guys. Paul and I wish you the best. Love you, Margaret

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Last week Lauren said she missed Kate so she made her a card. I realized that I do not have your mailing address. Can you email it to me? cvanportfleet@yahoo.com
Love you all. I am very excited about your house. We hope to visit the Atlanta area in late Dec. or Jan.
Christa

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger The Breedloves said...

Kelly-it is so good to see your picture and look at your beautiful family. I would love to hear from you and hear how things are going! And you are due so soon! Send me a quick email at courtney.breedlove@gmail.com and I'll fill you in on the years we've missed.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stephen, Kelly & Kate. I hope all is well. Your new home is beautiful, and I can't wait to see pictures of Sam once he arrives. Just wanted to drop you a line. We miss you around Maranatha!
God Bless, Love Meg

Stephen, when you have a chance please email me at msterrett@bellsouth.net, so I have your email address. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home