Thursday, March 01, 2007

feeling croupy :(


I learned two interesting tid-bits yesterday. One, "fishes" is actually a word. Who knew? Secondly, "croupy" is not a COG-inspired euphemism for "crappy," but actually refers to a common childhood illness--an illness with which teamburton has now become well acquainted. You guessed it...Kate has croup. The croup, as Nana would say. She was feeling pretty rotten yesterday, but I'm seeing glimmers of the old Kate this afternoon. Just now, for example, as I was uploading her sad picture, she walked into the room smelling really nice, too nice. At first, I didn't think much of it...and then I saw the bottle of Caress body wash. Uh oh.
So, I think we're on the up and up. And the carpet is shower-fresh.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jeff and Maria said...

We hope Miss Thang feels better soon! She looks like a true West Palm Beach native in those shades- you go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home