Tuesday, September 19, 2006

uncommentable???

Okay, friends. It's time for a serious heart to heart. Stephen has just recently noticed that our blog seems to be "uncommentable." We're just not feeling the love. For those of you who stop by for your daily Kate-fix (and we know who you are!), how 'bout leaving a little note? A quick hello? A shout-out? We really do love hearing from you! And, to be completely honest, Kate is starting to notice. I didn't want to have to tell you, but it's true. So, next time you're paying a visit (which is mostly likely now), how about letting us know you're around. Thanks, gang! You're the best!

3 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Tripp said...

Hey Kel!!
Ok, well let me tell you why when you check your blog you sometimes don't see a comment from me. It is usually b/c I check for a new entry/pictures for about three weeks and then when I've resigned myself to the fact that you're not going to put any up for a while you do and then I don't check back for another week or so and it looks like I just haven't been checking...but I have. How do you like that for a run-on sentence!! All this to say....I want more entries!!!!

On to your sweet little girl...my mom and I were talking about how beautiful she is. She is turning into an adorable little lady. We're definately going to have to indroduce her to my adorable little boy....when he gets here:):)

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and Stephen, you know I think she is beautiful, smart and Miss Personality! We miss you all very much and wish we could be with you more! Come home soon.

See you in a few weeks.

Love,
Mom

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stephen and Kelly! I look at your blog ALL the time. I have started a blog for our family too. But I haven't done anything to it because I am not showing yet. Anyways, I talked about your blog on mine. Random! Well, Kate is sooo cute! I hope you guys are doing wonderful!

Lindsey (Lombard) Mills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home