Monday, August 14, 2006

GREAT NEWS!

Sorry for the frightening close-up, but we can't help but smile like great big goof-balls! Read on!!!

We had an appointment with the PPCM guru in Miami today, and get this.........................I was misdiagnosed! I don't have PPCM! I can have more babies!!!!!! Long story short, my original echo (which was initially read at 30%) really shows an EF of 55%. I'm fine! In fact, she said that my heart looks great! Needless to say, teamburton is over the moon with excitement, and we are SO thankful! Thanks to all of you who have been faithfully praying for us...we love you!

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Tripp said...

Kelly,
We're SO excited for you and Stephen. Praise God...He knew what was going on the whole time.
I know you guys are jumping out of your skin at the news...we are too!

We love you,
Heather

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news Kelly and Stephen! Kate is too cute...I enjoy the pictures so much!
Shelby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home