Wednesday, June 07, 2006

blog withdrawal

Okay, people. You can stop with the steady stream of blog requests. We're back. Yes, I know we've been MIA for awhile now, but life got a little out-of-control busy there for a few weeks, and the blog took a hit. But, we're up and running once more, and I'd like to give you a little update on Miss Kate.
  • Kate will be 8 months old this Sunday
  • Her new "tricks" include coughing on cue, waving bye-bye, whispering da-da-da-da, picking up her cereal with two fingers, playing peek-a-boo
  • We're working on crawling. Kate does really well getting up on all fours, but she's a bit lost after that.
  • Despite all of the pain and frustration of teething, Kate does not yet have a single tooth to show for her efforts.
  • She is still the cutest thing I've ever seen and the best part of my day everyday.

So, my apologies on the delay. We'll do better.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Tripp said...

I can't believe Kate is 8 months old. I remember getting the call last October when she came into the world....how time flies. She is absolutely adorable. Tripp commented, "She looks just like Kelly."
Love ya,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home