Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the big 3-OH!

Oh my darling family...how I love them. This year marked my 30th birthday...oh geez...and my family helped ease the pain by surprising me with an unannounced stop in my beautiful Chapel Hill. We were traveling to the creek, and I had resigned myself to a birthday spent in the car. But, they got me. Not only did they arrange for us to have lunch at the gorgeous 411, but they surprised me with my sweet friends, Heather and Maria and their little ones, too. What fun! The best part of all, though, was playing in the quad with Kate and Sam. The same quad where I spent afternoons journaling, praying, talking with girlfriends, studying. To see my babies sitting in that grass, running along those brick sidewalks...I loved it. Thanks Mom, Dad, Stacy, and Stephen for making my 30th so wonderful. I love you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home