Thursday, March 23, 2006

i miss my daddy!


Hi dad,
Mom and I are having a great time up here in North Carolina, but I've gotta tell you, I miss you like crazy. Mom is pretty good at keeping me fed and warm and that kind of stuff, but she's not nearly as fun as you! I miss our walks around the pond and all of your silly faces. I miss watching you pick out my outfits every morning, and I miss giving you sugars. There's a lot of people up here to love on me--there's Nana and Pops, Grandma and Grandaddy, Stacy and Ivan, Shannon and Anna--but none of them can love me like you do. How silly you were to think I could forget about you! I love you!
tap, tap, tap,
Kate

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Ashley Self said...

Kate is so cute. It looks like you guys are having so much fun in N.C. We miss ya'll. Kiss Kate for us.
Ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home